Miracles for Breakfast Tea
With references to the tales found in the Miracles for Breakfast storybook, this Strange the Dreamer-inspired English breakfast tea blend might just do something miraculous! Riddle's Tea Shoppe has lovingly created this blend, especially for our collection!
Flavor: English breakfast & cardamom
- 50g pouch of loose-leaf tea
- Makes 15-20 cups of tea
Ingredients: Assam TGFOP, Ceylon OP, cardamom
This item is officially licensed in collaboration with author Laini Taylor.
Photos by: Babs Books and Riddle's Tea Shoppe
Do you love OwlCrate? Subscribe Now
- ChibirealmVerified BuyerBought For MyselfBookish Vibes More items like this please!4 days agoBought For MyselfBookish Vibes More items like this please!Rated 5 out of 5 starsWorth it!
This tea was a perfect blend for breakfast! With a hint of honey and splash of milk I substituted it for my coffee some days when I wanted a smooth flavor rather than bold.Quality of ItemRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Samantha S.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTASTY
Definitely delicious, I love that it tastes like morning, reminiscent of chai but without caffeine. Fully suggest trying it with a splash of oat milk!
- Jennifer J.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsYummy
Sea Witch used to be my favorite Owlcrate tea, but Miracles for Breakfast has somehow surpassed it.
- Michele G.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDelicious tea
My only complaint is that I want more cardamon (but I really love cardamon). It's great though!
- Becca J.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSo good!!!!
This is one of my favorite teas now. It's the perfect amount of spice and flavor. I'm obsessed!