Poison Garden Tea Towel
Feast your eyes on some deadly flora with Aimee Mac Illustration’s gorgeous artwork of poisonous plants! This Labyrinth Lost-inspired tea towel evokes vintage-style botanical prints (and would also make a lovely mini tapestry when hung on your wall with magnetic wooden hanger frames!)
* 40 cm x 65 cm (15.75 inches x 25.60 inches)
* Machine washable
* Care instructions printed on label sewn onto back of towel
Featured in the July 2021 'Potions & Poisons' OwlCrate box.
Photos by: @betterwithabookinmyhand and @a.o.tales (from Instagram)
Do you love OwlCrate? Subscribe Now
- Andrea4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRoom favorite
I have mine hanging in my room on my bookshelf. I love it, and it's a room favorite. I get comments from my friends on how cool it is.
- Miriam W.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSo cute , good quality
Was happy to buy a second one of these so I have a matching set in my arboretum kitchen!
- MARIA G.1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
- Hannah C.1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBought it to use, but
Bought it to use, but I might just hang it on the wall because it’s so pretty!