Garden of the Cursed (Exclusive OwlCrate Edition)
In Garden of the Cursed, we enter a deadly society that isn’t what it seems. Our protagonist, Marlow Briggs, takes the risk and makes a deal with the boy who turned her away to get closer to the clues behind her mother’s disappearance.
This edition features:
- Signed by Katy Rose Pool
- Redesigned exclusive cover by @coverdungeonrabbit
- Reversible dust jacket art by @nicole.deal.art
- Exclusive foil designs by @divineliterary
- Exclusive end pages designed by @lasq.draws
- Signed tip-in page designed by @divineliterary
- Lilac sprayed edges
- Exclusive bound-in author letter from Katy Rose Pool
Featured in the July 2023 'Break the Curse' OwlCrate box.
Photos by: @musingsbysophie(from Instagram)
Do you love OwlCrate? Subscribe Now
- Michelle L.Verified BuyerBought For Gifted to Me9 seconds agoBought For Gifted to MeRated 5 out of 5 starsMuch, Much Nicer than the Standard Edition!
I was put off reading the book at first because I did not like the standard edition cover - but I'm so glad I got my reading copy finally from the library - and the story was so good, I decided to pick up the Owlcrate Exclusive for myself. It wasn't just the dustcover that was gorgeous either - the foil on the hardcover itself was exactly what I saw when I read the book. Very happy I managed to snag this copy before it sold out!Exclusive Book DesignRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Reading ExperienceRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Paula H.Verified BuyerCustomer History First Time CustomerBought For Myself1 month agoCustomer History First Time CustomerBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsYes!!
I wasn't even looking for this book when I went on the website but when I saw it and read the description of the book I knew I had to have it. I had to add it to my collection.Exclusive Book DesignRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Reading ExperienceRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2