OwlCrate 'PERILOUS TRAVELS' Box
Discover the adventure, danger, and secrets that await you in this lush historical fantasy set in nineteenth-century Egypt. Will you uncover the truth, or are you just a pawn in a larger game? Find out in this thrilling new tale and the first in an exciting new duology.
This is a one-time purchase of the November 2023 'PERILOUS TRAVELS' OwlCrate Box.
Your purchase includes:
- What the River Knows by Isabel Ibañez (signed OwlCrate edition)
- Exclusive cover by @micaelaalcainodesign
- Reversible dust jacket art by @artnicoleta
- Stenciled edges designed by @tylermileslockett
- Hardcover foil designs by @divineliterary
- Exclusive end pages designed by @zirael.art
- Bonus chapter
- Exclusive bound-in author letter from Isabel Ibañez
- Reading Planner (designed by @theproseandcons and @themichellegray)
- Story Doorway Collection: The Starless Sea (designed by Icewreath)
- A Darker Shade of Magic-inspired Wooden Bookmark (designed by @sajrafox and Lichen and Limestone)
- Silver in the Bone-inspired Card Holder (designed by @thebitterseason)
- Treasured Tomes Enamel Pin Collection: The Lord of the Rings (designed by No0ne Designs, conceptualized by @paperbackbones)
Photos by: @a.o.tales (on Instagram)
Graphic by: Hey Atlas Creative
If you are interested in beginning a subscription or a 3/6 month plan, please click HERE to go to our main website.
Do you love OwlCrate? Subscribe Now
- Samantha E.Verified ReviewerCustomer History Active SubscriberBought For Myself6 minutes agoCustomer History Active SubscriberBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
The book is stunning and I really like the design for the coming year’s book journal.Exclusive Book DesignRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality of ItemsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Jaymie M.Verified BuyerCustomer History 12+ BoxesBought For Myself2 weeks agoCustomer History 12+ BoxesBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsHappy!
Love love love the reading journal. It's why I bought the back ordered box. Was a nice surprise to find the book was already on my TBR.Exclusive Book DesignRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality of ItemsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MelVerified ReviewerCustomer History 12+ BoxesBought For Myself3 weeks agoCustomer History 12+ BoxesBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsTop notch books okay items
I absolutely love the endpages, the stenciled edges, and the foiled hardback. This story is amazing and their customizations are brilliant. The items were okay I'm not a super fan of the doors or the reading journal (I don't personally like that it's a planner as well and the way it was organized). The little card holder is cute and the pin is pretty but don't very much care for LOTRExclusive Book DesignRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality of ItemsRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LindsayVerified ReviewerCustomer History First Time Customer, Active SubscriberBought For Myself4 weeks agoCustomer History First Time Customer, Active SubscriberBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsIncredible box!
When I opened this box I was absolutely blown away! Everything in it was perfection. The reading journal is stunning and so useful. The book is one I was already really keen on reading so that was exciting, and when I saw how stunning the stencilled edges were I lost my mind. There was not a single item that didn’t capture my attention. The quality is also brilliant.Exclusive Book DesignRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality of ItemsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- neatenslovebooksVerified ReviewerCustomer History Active Subscriber, 1-5 BoxesBought For Myself1 month agoCustomer History Active Subscriber, 1-5 BoxesBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsFabulous Box
I love how everything is so personalized and usable. I love everything in this box. The book is just so wonderfully made though the book publishing company is currently on a boycott. While the bookish merchandise are all so cute and good quality. I love the dark cocoa and hope for more of this.Exclusive Book DesignRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality of ItemsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5