Night Court Embroidery Kit
Tap into your own creativity and get crafty with our Night Court-inspired embroidery kit! Four Seasons Fox created a lovely design inspired by A Court of Thorns & Roses that will look great in any book nook.
Scan the QR code on the box (or click HERE) to access the detailed PDF instructions as well as a video to make this craft a breeze for even the most novice of embroiderers!
- 1 fabric with pre-printed design
- 1 wooden hoop (approx. 6" diameter)
- 1 embroidery needle
- 3 skeins of colored embroidery thread
Featured in the March 2022 'Artistic Obsession' OwlCrate box.
Photos by: @readwithavirgo, @a.o.tales (from Instagram), and Babs Books
Do you love OwlCrate? Subscribe Now
- Levi E.Verified BuyerCustomer History Active Subscriber, Frequent Shop PurchaserBought For MyselfBookish Vibes More items like this please!1 month agoCustomer History Active Subscriber, Frequent Shop PurchaserBought For MyselfBookish Vibes More items like this please!Rated 5 out of 5 starsSo excited to use!
It came with all the materials needed and institution QR Code on the box. I'm so excited to use itQuality of ItemRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Joanne1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I love anything night court, and I’m a crafter 100%, just hoping I can keep my focus long enough to finish this beautiful piece!
- Vanessa B.Verified BuyerCustomer History Frequent Shop PurchaserBought For As a GiftBookish Vibes I love this fandom!, Perfect for my bookshelf, More items like this please!2 months agoCustomer History Frequent Shop PurchaserBought For As a GiftBookish Vibes I love this fandom!, Perfect for my bookshelf, More items like this please!Rated 5 out of 5 starsA fun diy!
I love this item! I did buy this for my best friend. I had one from a previous subscription. It was fun to do while listening to an audiobook. It is beginner-friendly because it comes with a QR code linked to a video with instructions. I would like to see more items like this.Quality of ItemRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Amber5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Beautiful and super easy
- Kayla A.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSo fun!
I bought a couple of these embroidery kits for my friends and I to do. We all love Acotar, and I thought it’d be so fun to have a little embroidery party with them to complete these kits, drink tea, and talk about Acotar. The only thing I’d say is that it’d be helpful if there was some instructions included for how to do the basic stitches for those who don’t have any prior embroidery experience.